AMH Material Handling is looking for a highly motivated, organised and creative Graduate Marketing Manager to join our constantly growing team. You will be based at our Stoke office, reporting immediately to director level, creating engaging and innovative content, including video, for all of our social media platforms.
- Social Media: managing and creating content for our Social Media – Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, updating our YouTube channel, travelling to different sites to capture pictures and videos to use in case studies and across our platforms.
- Website: ensuring that the website is regularly kept up to date, making note of website traffic and analytics, creation of regular blog content.
- Case Studies: to develop and write informing and engaging case studies, highlighting and advertising our new projects and achievements.
- Working with the rest of the team, discussing content worth creating and informing the team about the progress that is being made.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Good knowledge of Google analytics and SEO.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Strong understanding of website management.
- Valid, clean drivers license.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Good knowledge of camera operation and skilled in video editing.
The position is full-time and office-based and the candidate would be required to commute to the Head Office in Stoke-On-Trent with a Monday to Friday schedule, as well as commuting to various locations as requested to create content for our website and social media.
We offer a competitive salary plus benefits to include company uniform, death in service provision, pension and sick pay policy. A laptop and mobile phone will be supplied.