An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Manager in the Ollerton area (NG22). The Engineering Manager will report directly to the Customer Service Director.
This role will include but not be limited to the following:
- To work with customer H&S team to ensure best practise across all aspects of the site
- To ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation
- Control of contractors on site, through permit to work and the use of the customer H&S plan and documentation.
- Day to day line management of the Resident Engineers, including development and formal annual appraisal
- Continuation and Development of the World Class Maintenance Regime
- Plan and ensure completion of all preventative maintenance using CMMS
- Ensure all reactive maintenance is completed in a timely manner
- Ensure up to date and complete service records are kept for all equipment
- Effective asset management
- Timely escalation of issues affecting customers operations to completion
- Work with the customer CI team and take the lead with continued improvement activities
- To ensure all company documentation is completed
- Control of customer third party contracts for all external maintenance contracts including renegotiation
- Ensure purchasing is completed for all spares and consumable items used on site.
- Consistently ensure quality of output
- Effective Communication upstream and downstream with the customer
- All aspects of the role to display an effective and consistent management approach
The successful Engineering Manager will preferably demonstrate:
- HNC or equivalent ideally with an electrical bias
- Proficient experience in Engineering and Maintenance
- IOSH or NEBOSH Qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective time management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good customer relations
- Extensive knowledge of MS office applications
- Strong team player and mentor
We offer a competitive salary plus benefits to include company uniform, death in service provision, pension and sick pay policy. A laptop and mobile phone will be supplied.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 22nd September 2020.